With the cost of higher education rising, many families are asking: How can I afford to send my child to college?
There is financial aid available to help students attend college. However you need to apply for:
- Federal financial aid
- State financial aid
- Institutional financial aid
Deadlines are crucial in this process. As you research admissions deadlines, also check your financial aid deadlines. Missing a deadline by even one day could cost you thousands of dollars! So Check the Date!
Below is a list of links to help in your search for the necessary dollars to attend college:
- Federal government
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation
- Expected Family Contribution Calculator
Applying for Financial Aid
- Obtaining a FSA ID
- Submitting a FAFSA
- Submitting a Profile
- Video for How To Submit a FAFSA and CSS Profile